Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Well all I know is that the rmours that are abounding out there are just that (rumours). My own takue on things is that if all the bashers were correct the stock would have been dcelisted a long time ago. The fact that it is still in suspended state means that MRS have not found anything that they can legitimately delist the company on. As I have mentioned before I have owned stocks some that were suspended for up to six months. Now that was on the old VSE but the standards are still pretty much the same. All the talk about MRS saying this and MRS say that are just people trying to read someone elses mind. I know from experience that MRS is not going to say anything to anyone about an investigation. It will come out from the Company. If the stock were really dead I am sure Mike would have taken me up on my offer to buy anyones stock. His will not be for sale that I know for sure. Anyway I think I will just sit back and read and listen to everyone else and wait for the facts. That will be a NR stating that the stock will resume trading at some date in the future (NEAR I HOPE). Talk to you all when we are back in business
New Message
Please login to post a reply