Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I don't mean to be disrespectful to you the Rock16, but I am a bit shocked that you would listen to Sweetnell.  I put him on ignore pretty quick a long time ago over at SH with so much garbage and negativity spewing out of his mouth.  Perhaps he has changed, I don't know as he is still on ignore, so maybe  that is why you listen to him.  I notice that you also seem to like Option999's opinions who appears to me to be a bit of a schizophrenic (back and forth - back and forth).  I didn't put him on ignore as he wasn't as bad as Sweetnell.

Each to his own opinion, I guess.  You can have your half-empty glass while I have my half full one (soon to be overflowing).

==================

Man I dont have that problem and wish I could forsee it..With the information window dead i wonder where we are going on this one..2 weeks now for the last 3 MRS questions..You have to wonder..Then you have sweetneil saying that nothing changed waiting on company..Soo..I would love to have a tax issue..Might be the other one thopugh..WRITEOFF......

New Message
Please login to post a reply