Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Back to bashing

posted on Nov 27, 2007 04:43AM
Well it didnt take much to change everyones opinion. One post saying somebodies numerous unknown sources state that WWF will not trade until 2008. No all of a sudden Foley should sit at home . But while he is at home he should get the refinery deal signed. You cant have it both ways. I am sure Mike is doing his best to get a deal signed. IR says, Rod says, Numerous sources say. Guys there is no use getting your pants in a knot. I havent foned or contacted Mike because I dont need anyone to hold my hand. If this stock goes down the tube I will take my lumps. But when it does start to trade everyone will start breaking the necks to jump back on the bandwagon. We are waiting for MRS to give the go ahead to trade. You can fone them email them they will do what they have to do on their own time. They are not gonna listen to a bunch of "investors." Contact IR. That is what they are paid to do but you must realize that if 1/2 of the people are emailing and foning them then they must be swamped with answering the same questions over and over. Well anyway that my rant for the day. No I gotta find another stock to day trade until the big kahuna gets back trading
New Message
Please login to post a reply