Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Yeah when Sketchy and the skinnies start to agree something must be in the air. As I have said many times. If it was all BS we would have been delisted weeks nay months ago. It will happen. It will happen. It will happen.

Which reminds me of a good joke. At least you should be laughing.

Mary says to her husband, You know all those headaches I get all the time. Well Jane told me about this hypnotist. So I went to see him two weeks ago and I havent had a headache since. Wow says her hyusband. Thats great dear. What did he do. Well he told me everytime I think I'm getting a headache I stand in front of a mirrow and say I am not getting a headache. I am not getting a headache. I am not getting a headache.

Well that is great says Bill.

Mary says you know Bill you are not as good in the bedroom as you once were. Do you think he could help you.

Sure says Bill I will try it.

SO he goes to see the hypnotist comes home grabs may takes her into the bedroom and says "Just a moment dear. Then he goes into the bathroom. Comes out and makes mad passionate love to her.

Wow that was great Mary says .

Just a minute dear says Bill and he goes into the bathroom again comes back out and makes mad passionate love again.

Mary says Bill that was amazing. It was even better.

Just a minute Bill says and goes back to the bathroom again.

Mary cant stand it so she sneaks up to the bathroom door and peeks in.

Bill is standing in front of the mirror says

Shes not my Wife. Shes not my wife Shes not my wife.

The divorce papers were in the lawyers office the next week 

New Message
Please login to post a reply