Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Re: COMMENTS

posted on Nov 29, 2007 07:07AM

I would like to comment on options posting.  As true as it can come from a poster.  All we ask as investors is have it trade, or tell the truth. I find it on several occasions too much rumours, lies, inflated optimisim, and inconsistant truths from various inside connections.  We all were told yet in August that by we will be trading soon.  Then we find out it is not happening.  If you go back on the boards, we have posters saying trading soon, big things happen, etc....  and four months later, look at what releases came on the wire.  Basically nothing.  Other than a halt that turned into a suspension.   In conclusion.  Thank you option for your posts, whether they are favorable posts or unfavorable post.  One thing is clear and that is you post what you are hearing and finding out from your sources.  It gives the other posters aleast something to go on and verify what you are saying.  A least their is some communication. 

Just a side note:  I am hearing that a cnr is in place.  Both parites have read it and we wait.....and....wait..... Hence: STAND-OFF....

Most likely no trading tell the new year, or a deal is signed and delivered to the MRS...  So we still have a month to wait before trading.

Thats it......  

New Message
Please login to post a reply