Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

A bit of fun - Part 2 - 12 days of trading

posted on Dec 11, 2007 08:09PM

Here is the second one that I will repost for additions on the off-topic board.

=================

Twelve days of trading…

On the first day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: An oil refinery for me.

On the second day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: Two sealed deals, and An oil refinery for me.

On the third day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the fourth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the fifth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries,Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the sixth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: A vacation in Bermuda,The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the seventh day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: Drunken lunches in the future, A vacation in Bermuda, The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the eighth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: Merry-go-round ride at Six Flags, Drunken lunches in the future, A vacation in Bermuda, The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the ninth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: A case of veuve cliquot. Merry-go-round ride at Six Flags, Drunken lunches in the future, A vacation in Bermuda, The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the tenth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: Yellow paint to go bananas, A case of veuve cliquot. Merry-go-round ride at Six Flags, Drunken lunches in the future, A vacation in Bermuda, The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the eleventh day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: A Hot Air Balloon Ride, Yellow paint to go bananas, A case of veuve cliquot. Merry-go-round ride at Six Flags, Drunken lunches in the future, A vacation in Bermuda, The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

On the twelfth day of trading Mr. Foley gave to me: A Colony of Nudists, a Hot Air Balloon Ride, Yellow paint to go bananas, A case of veuve cliquot. Merry-go-round ride at Six Flags, Drunken lunches in the future, A vacation in Bermuda, The PORSCHE of my dreams!!! A plane I’ve always wanted, Three projects in three countries, Two sealed deals, and an oil refinery for me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply