Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

WWF Good Stuff.

posted on Dec 14, 2007 10:35AM

It was very delightful to see an email from Nazima get posted on this board.  Thanks for that.  Yesterday when I spoke with Mr. Foley.  The information on the email is what he said.  He did not tell me about the COB, however we were discussing about the shares/trades/options. 

One thing I would very much like to tell the board what Mr. Foley told me.  We all have heard it before on posts.  He said that no formal inking of the deals have been made.  He does not know when they will be inked.  However, the exchange verbally told him that this is the largest deals that the Vancover Exchange has every saw.

This speaks volumes folks.  This explains why Mr. Foley is running ragged.  As for the investigation,  It is in my belief that the Exchange will not resume trading until two things have been put to bed.

1.  No illegal dealings with Bagshah and WWF.  This is being verified as we speak.  The investigation should conclude that episode.

2.  The CNR is finalized to the likeing of both parties.

The end result of this all is waiting patiently, and enjoying the Christmas.  Mr. Foley said to me that he does not know when trading will resume.  MRS    may request further information to the trades/stocks/options.  And we may have a further halt/wait for the COB to take into effect.

Have a good weekend. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply