Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Gumby - you are so very welcome. You have done such a great job here trying to keep the morale up, and I for one appreciate it.

I am getting excited now about our WWF and can hardly wait to get up tomorrow morning. My boss has been so wonderful and put us on "let's just try to get in around 10 and try to leave at 4 mode".

The beautiful thing to me is that tomorrow is my last day of work until Jan. 7th so I will be at home and be able to monitor the situation and buy some more WWF for my son when it trades again (he doesn't have any!) He has a small portfolio which the bank manager put into a term deposit at first (in January this year) and I took out a few months later and opened a trading trust account for him which I control. Now it shows substantial profit (40%) and I would love to have WWF in the mix too. Wish I could invest the same way for myself - surprising how your tune differs if it is someone elses money that you are dealing with! (He is a minor and it it my money to begin with, but I put it into a trust for him.) Thought it would be a good carrot to use for further education. I'm willing to bet more with WWF, that is for sure, even if I have to send his account more money rather than selling something he has that I don't want to sell right now (the market is being very ugly right now in case no one noticed.)

Best regards and best of luck to us all!

Goldie

New Message
Please login to post a reply