Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

wwf

posted on Dec 21, 2007 05:26AM

I know we are all in shock about this cnr. It is clear that misrepresentation has occurred over the year.

Negative, The NEX is a temporarily blow, but we will overcome that with a cob.

Mr. Foley told me as of last week that no signed refinery deals have occurred as of yet. Is it a smoke screen to me, maybe. But at this time we need as accurate information as possible.

However, Some bright points I would like to address.

10+ news releases. Some of them most likely superficial, however, Mr. Foley did say that some n.r. are eye catching.

Mr. Foley told several of you posters that he expects the share price to be $5.00 this year and 50.00 next year. Lets absorb what he said and come to the conclusion that he new of the cnr content. I strongly believe that he would not throw a price at you if he did not believe that it can be achieved.

Mr. Foley also indicated to several of us that the exchange says that the this is the biggest deal that they ever saw come across their desk.

Conclusion: Don't panic today. Don't listen to option. The building is colapsing and he is sueing.

Once 5 n.r's comes out, price will rebound.

Don't read the stockhouse. It is truely a boilerroom. And it makes me ill just reading some of the regular bashers. What pure trash.

Have a good and safe holiday.

New Message
Please login to post a reply