Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Reflections and digestions !! (from Genevabird)

posted on Dec 26, 2007 11:47AM

I received this from Genevabird this morning which he asked me to post here.

================================================

The trade resumption date for wwf on thursday Dec 27th 2007 is perfectly timed allowing precious 5 days for making up one''s mind through discussions on ag or like myself reading through all the printouts that I had gathered from all angles over the past 5 months.

Tomorrow''s possible scenarios;

1. Retreating bear as venom-stricken and panic- stricken desperadoes wanting to get get out at any cost even at one cent.These are the people like my long lost cousin IslANd bird who has been constantly berating.. IR is under bc investgattion and stock will be delisted soon together with another anaemic bear {probably Ian''s first love}perpetually boasting ..stock is a scam..foley is a crook....we will be delisted sooner than later with the silent approval of Marnie and Rod at MRS as confirmed by her very special phone calls, as the individual has enough brains to ask the right questions, unlike other dumb investors.Let''s hope these people are for once honest and sincere in their life and stock has been a writeoff from day 1 since the halt and suspension and they are indeed lucky to get between 1 and 5 cents for what they believe 100 % was a scam.At least I know for sure with the final disposition of their stocks, their sanity and blood pressure will return to normal and they will live to a 100... this time around happy and loving remaining years.

2. Advancing bull with caution; Rumoured Pan-Arab buying stacked with mountains of oil money in what is considered chump cash.Interested buying from funds and brokers.Swish mentioned 2 dollars waiting on the sideline.More buying from investors who want to accumulate a larger position.

3. Sitting on the sideline...waiting for confirmation of substantial news coming over the New year season in January.Ian said we should focus on the whole of January instead of the first few days of trading..perhaps huge surprises awaiting us !!Boey in his latest post on ag , mentioned MF told him in the last e-mail... substantial nr''s in january as they "require the fully excecuted documentation in advance of any NR."Can somebody enlighten me further on this statement especially "executed documentation"...does this mean signed deals ...?????

4.People who just want to move out to a stock that is more predictable and stable.This stock defintetly not for the faint hearted.

Remember Hex is a temporary pain for us.Once we have one or 2 of those huge announcements like ethanol deal...etc that would trigger a cob.According to my source{50 to 70 % accuracy} the halt for the cob shouldnt take more than 2 to 3 days.The 2 day halt is just mere protocol and formality ..just make sure that information has been disseminated to all investors .Meanwhile stock will resume trading while the real cob changes and documentation are handled behind the scenes.All in all it shouldnt take more than 2 weeks for finalization of cob because foley has been rumoured to have foreseen this and did the bulk of the paper work during the whole halt and suspension.

Again no one really knows 100 % what the future holds for each and every one of us.Whatever data and opinions we share on this forum ,take it with a lump of salt.Life on earth is just a temporary journey for us and as Boey says"Not enough love in this world"For myself I am always optimistic ,thanks to my gaurdian angel Ian, and if my investment should turn sour ,I do not blame anybody it is part of my Destiny !!.

My ending note is a quote from Foley''s reply to Scotty on Dec 11th 2007."News release will demonstrate "tangible" progress in North Africa."I hope some of you will brainstorm further on this Tangible progress theme and share your ideas on this forum.Thank you in advance.

end of message

New Message
Please login to post a reply