Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

trading synopsis and prediction

posted on Jan 05, 2008 12:55AM

i have 20 years plus experience as a pro floor trader and marketmaker. as i have said many times .....the market never lies and speaks to us. we eed just relax adn listen

here are my thoughts on wwf.h since my last talk with the market     lol 

the sell outs and fed ups  and promoters stock? [not sure] are the bulk of the volume. there has been a lot of pro trading which distorts the volume to some extent 

ational banks trader [is that you sully?]has cotroled ad inflenced the market...dont be fooled with his big size orders...they disapear on examination. check the net house on this,,,,hes made good dough

enerally when he is long and wants to lighten up he will bid for 100000or more in the book below the market, like today 155 for 200000. he sold on bids all day

this iswhy he is a pro. he creates an image for the uninitiated. this is his living...1/2 penny at a time all day long. good job my man. he also provides liquidity and order

the rocks post on nethouse summary shows buyers of note rbc, cibc and penson

try opening an account at one of these firms to buy 20 cent vse paper....it is ridiculous.and on the nex..they will nott buy it irregardless of the unsolicited and urecommended documents they force you to sign

liability issues....go somewhere else...they dont want that degree of exposure as part of business.

this tells me a sophisticated or overseas purchaser is the end buyer at these firms. you also see no sell orders in the market book up higher. the open sell orders yousee are vancouver flippers who bot at 15 this validates my opinion

the relentless bashing sustained intially,[ as you see the lighter volume] indicates the worst is over

technical levels are 18 ..25ish, 34 and 50 we shall see gaps atthose levels on the way up. the stock is cleaned up and is looking for a reason to go higher now....so relax..why are we worried if itgoesdown 2 cents...remember the run....20cents in a day

2 c means nothing

i think one day of 2mill volume will result in a break to 25.providing there is not still 5 mill in the weeds fromprevious promotion...who knows..ifthere is there is....we will wade thru it.

the final result is in stone..

thats it

roy

so ake a holiday and dot oo...when you comeack,we maybe n kansas

New Message
Please login to post a reply