Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

my submission to mr baines at the sun

posted on Jan 12, 2008 05:02PM

mr baines

the charter of rights allows you to express your opinion freely.

i have followed your reads for many years and was particularily a fan when my former charge, adrian du plessis began working with you.i  had hired him after the mighty canarim fired him.i was 'spoken t'o' from a senior canarim trader to reconsider as a result.. i was a young rebellious boss that needed an experienced staff in the shallow end of the floor. his employment  status wasnt changed by me.i was resented and a lossof business [ban from doing odd lots] resulted. it hurt but i stood my ground. adrian had guts. he also liked you and said similar

that was many years ago...you called em as you seen em...even takng on known hitmen and mobsters.you had earned my respect

in 1990 you interviewed me at wolverton sec. office. it was regarding  the implementation of computer [vct] trading.i led  the group of traders against. meetings to discuss our concerns  with the vse were merely for appearence. resistance was futile.

in the end  of our hour meeting you wanted me to put my name on some of my concerns publically...i would be blackballed as a result and deferred, asking you to poke around. afterwards i realsed that you only wanted the story irregardless[in my opinion].... i was disppointed.in retrospect i was wrong on some points and automated trading has proven sucessful in general

as far as i know you never did do any further investigating except that one lone interview, hopefully i am incorrect

i understand you write a column. it has to sizzle....your slant always portrays the villianous promoters [usually true] whose only obstacles are the guys with white hats...the vse then, now known in cocktails parties as tsx investigators.

their task is to protect the public. period

with the bcsc, and other regulators they are to uphold  interpret  and administer the bscs act and   a very grey business known as penny venture stock market. i wouldnt want that job. they must interpret and sometimes reconsider how these are applied. this is good,

when the rules are applied in a discrimiatory fashion, as i believe they have been here, for whatever reason they have failed in their fudiciary duty

if you have really looked at what wwf is attempting to do, delve way behind the scenes you will see the threads of truth form to a cohesive story.the tsx has blocked thier every move

look all around.. see gvg as a current comparible example.clearly the  hand of justice has been shaky.

the reality is that busiessmen and regulators must work together. give and take.

i am not saying wwf should not have been halted. i am stating that investigative intensity has been tenfold over most issues.

take a good look david. i am not a whiny rookie that got caught long with the kids piggybank stash. as you indicated to others  from our discussion group... they should stay away if this were the case.

i can take a whoopin....as long as im not jobbed...no complaint....if i lose i lose.

i suppose over the years you have had a couple of favors from tsx employees

wonder if they called a marker here. i think you are way wrong, but  that is only my opinion. it is curious that  a tsx spokesperson would give you any new info before the public like that tidbit about suitability of director thing

im also curious to know. mr foley was an oil rig 'worker.

well i was a fruit farm worker when i was younger...and you david.

very misleading

should you like to chat

bob gilbert aka royrogers on ag

pbawdy@yahoo.com

should mr foley be removed thatwould be the end of all for us. clean...a self fulfilling prophesy by investigation units

the cnr was arm twisted bs

the deal is there

New Message
Please login to post a reply