Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Message: Delete Bashers. Delete Posts. Investor Controlled Forum.

Yes, I agree with you Skinny3. I read the last offensive post this morning, and if it hadn't been removed I would have been very surprised - it was an invitation for AG to ban him (I didn't bother reporting it as a violation as I was pretty sure he was just hanging himself by posting it). This was his way of going out with a bang, I think, as he declared that we could all now say good riddance to him in that post. Someone on this forum once referred to people who are cyber-bullies - I think that was a good description.

Without an ignore button I would have been happy if he left sooner, but I'm all for letting people just hang themselves instead of getting myself engaged in a caustic dispute with someone who always needs to have the last word, gets ruffled feathers at the drop of a hat and is an authority on everything. Someone else here once referred to the phrase "Chip on your shoulder". Boy that was really apt!

On December 11th Genevabird asked me to post something here but I wouldn't do it as I knew it would offend the rules, and I didn't want to get into a silly dispute - it was agreed that we should just "live and let live". Seeing that he is isn't here anymore and it would not now be offending the rules, I will post it now for those of you who probably would have liked to have seen it (I thought it was very apt myself):

Indeed,you have a whale of a mouth but an empty mind.
All sound and hollow words ,signifying nothing!
Empty vessels make the most noise!!

I am posting this message because I don't want new members to think that this place is undemocratic and that someone is going to get kicked out of here just for being a jerk. We all had to put up with him for the last three months. He earned it himself all on his own - he didn't need any help to hang himself.

I guess I don't really care now when our ignore button comes.

Goldie

=================

If you read his posts you would know why. I would have flagged him dont need that kinda language or attitude here. I dont mind a negative attitude but we dont need the obscenities as well. I realize that he was taunted by someone but hey you cant be that thin skinned in this kinda market.

New Message
Please login to post a reply