Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

SPECULATORS....A CASE FOR WINFIELD......MY BLOG

Posted by: royrogers on January 27, 2008 03:15AM

am long a sack of wwf..let that be said/

i am a 30 year veteran of the vse penny market and see wwf as a spectacular low risk opportunity.
the stock has been bashed maligned and beaten  about every possible way.. tsx written retractions, a demotion to the nex, a double Bainesing., a disgraced promoter dismissed without due process or conviction] ...you name it.
How  about a six month suspension during which an unprecedented forensic examination revealed no dirt to tsx officials who are convinced this is not a it seems
President Foley has been misrepresented as a fraudster without cause,
news must be preapproved and researched by uncooperative and sluggish tsx officials before release
a tough climb uphill you might think....and it has been,,,
Here is why i think speculators should have a few grand tucked into winfield
when i invest  look at many factors which gives me a ratio i call the risk vs reward. whats the downside versus whats the upside and the possibility of  consummation
Mike Foley
a soft spoken out of the limelight guy who has done his time learning the trade. he has come up the ranks and contrary to the press has always made money for shareholders. Arakis went over 1.00,$ Calais over 10, Essex to 7, if you took a reasonable profit as we as spec guys do this guy has been gold.Promoters such as Pezim, Miller, and Friedland all were categorized like Mike before hitting it big. It takes time and experience [mistakes] to get there. His time has come
Foley has stuck to his story and the company when he could have easily walked....Insider reports show he has not sold a share. He has intergrity and dedication to his shareholders.. This is reinforced with a group of shareholders that have stood with him and have circled their wagons on AG bullboards.. show me another deal where the holders lose  80 points and dont condemn management.
RECENT NEWS
tsx approved news confirms that KBL consultants are partnering with wwf.. The website speaks for itself with this multi billion dollar leader in the field company...something is a foot
TSX reinstatement
The forensic exam yielded nothing. The company, despite every effort by the tsx could not be delisted..This adds credibility to the goings on
THE CHARTS
double bottom at 13
historical low of 10c resistance and now the cost base is much higher
lokat the volume, 4 million pus a day above 50
the tech points are 25  35 and 50.
a purchase at the 15c level is technically sound as both the candle and stochastic charts indicate higher
OTHER
consistent and persisting rumors of a major deal
should this get to a serious stage the stock will fly in a heartbeat to a 3x profit on volume minimum, perhaps much more
Mr Foley has also been keeping the company of countries presidents, oil ministers  and whos who in the financial and oil elite......some kind of deal is sure to unfold
we may get lucky and  his 'forward looking statements' may become a 10 buck or more reality
1500 bucks gets you 100k then???As professional speculators one must be a contrarian...and most importantly one must think and use common sense
but, you might lose 500.............
just my opinion
royrogers

Feb 06, 2008 11:07AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply