Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

That sucks that the markets will be closed on Monday - this is the first I've heard about it. Everything is starting to get so exciting now too with all that volume today! Hope the holiday doesn't slow down the momentum. I was wondering why we don't get a holiday here in BC too but then I remembered that we get Remembrance Day but Ontario doesn't, so I guess we're even on that one.

Can hardly wait to get up in the morning to watch Stockstream. I had a lot of days this month when all I wanted to do was sleep in and then just take a peek, almost all my stocks looked so depressingly bad. So bad that I usually didn't even check in at the end of the day to see how much I lost on paper (it was more comfortable being an ostrich!). Anyone else been there?

In a few months I'll have a year of investing/speculating under my belt and maybe the second year will get easier getting used to the roller coaster rides. It feels like Murphy's Law that the year I take over my RRSP into a self-directed account is the year that has so many meltdowns. On the other hand if I hadn't taken it over I would have never owned WWF - I think owning this is going to change my life in a good way forever (and it won't even matter how the other 19 stocks are doing!).

Best of luck all,

Goldie

New Message
Please login to post a reply