Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

cutting some slack

posted on Feb 21, 2008 06:36PM

the agoracom forum has become the colour bearer for winfield. any news  and/or intelligent speculation and discussion is centered here. i see growing frustration and impatience with the lack o a meaningful rise in the stocks price. i too wish  it  was higher, so does  mr foley ill bet.

the penny markets are fickle and complicated, good news brings a price decline....hard to comprehend........

an old floor trader saying...'buy on mystery, sell on history' comes to mind with recent events. a spectacular friday run on hi volume was followed by great news, and a sell off?   hmmm....my read.  the market says its not ready to go, all the ducks, businesswise and paperweise are not in a row.

stockwise

i think there were a lot of spec buyers friday lookin for an easy 25c win. some was bought 'on the cuff' . when this didnt happen they sold  thier positins out causing downward pressure

i have also always been of the opinion that til the stock is halted for a cob it will not  surpass  50c. .the libyans are capatalists too.  why would they accept  a deal at a buck when they can do it at 25c?

there is also the matter of 4 millon plus warrants.they expire soon. if you are watching the trading it  is apparent that it is being accumlated and groomed by a sophisticated buyer

Businesswise

not my specialty. questions regarding the ability of wwf to handle the job are legitamate.to this i will say: kbc and the Mauritanian government think so..

mr. foleys strengths in business are in structuring a deal for a custom win/win fit and networking. he has done a masterful job thus far

At this point we are either believers or not. the nays should sell. patience is a requirement. we must allow it to breathe and develop.

the continuous emails and calls to mr. foley  are unnecessary and counterproductive. he CANNOT leak any info under bcsc regluation. he will not either. The scrutiny is immense. allow him a little privacy and peace

to that end im off for  week in the gulf islands. the tulips are up and today was a tshirt day. hows  the garden in the rest of canada

relax

royrogers from sunny victoria

New Message
Please login to post a reply