Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Surprised. Should'nt be

posted on Mar 28, 2008 07:11AM

Before anyone jumps down my throat like they have with Sketchy, BC Bud, and  Skinny4,  let me first say that I am long and still believe this deal gets done. As I have said in the past, and it becomes more an more obvious,  this goes nowhere until financing is in place. Last summer when WWF reached lofty heights is quite a different environment than today. Money was still flying around like crazy. Not anymore. Perfect example junior golds. Gold at record levels but the juniors are floundering because financing is at such a premium. Yes the peices of "the puzzle" are falling into place but its not near enough to move the stock as the market is clearly showing. Maybe with enough promotion and a few more deals we move up above .30. However I doubt we see anything near a buck until financing is in place and if that triggers the COB then so be it. I personally don't care if we halt again for 2 months knowing that when that time is up the stock flies. I really don't undestand any long who can't see that.

One more thing this board is filled with traders looking to make a penny here and there. Hard to move up until we get serious interest in this thing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply