Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
May 02, 2008 06:45PM
May 02, 2008 06:58PM
May 03, 2008 04:19AM
May 03, 2008 02:07PM
May 03, 2008 09:35PM

You said:

"Anyway i will continue to ask for answers when things arent done as they should be and i will demand that Mr Foley and his crew work as hard as they have to to make this deal a success. Anyone have a problem with that?"

Yes, I have a problem with that. Why would you demand Mr. Foley to do something that he is already doing. As far as I can see he IS working as hard as he can. Why would your demands make a difference? And who are you to demand anything anyway.

I am a long here too. and haven't sold a share: in for a penny, in

for a pound. I know that Mr. Foley is working as hard as he can. He is not a magician (although we may find him to be one at the end of the story). I bought lots more last week, even though I thought I had my fill - just couldn't resist it at those levels. I am here for the long haul, and I think you should sell, as you obviously think you are entitled to something. I know this is a penny stock and I can either lose everything or be very rich. No blame for anyone but myself on the way for me. I am a person who will take responsibility for their actions as everyone should do if they are going to invest in something so risky. I think you should either heed this advice or sell.

Goldie

May 04, 2008 02:10PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply