Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
May 14, 2008 01:37PM
May 14, 2008 01:57PM
May 14, 2008 02:08PM
May 14, 2008 09:44PM
May 15, 2008 10:19AM

iron in your words dazed.

you get the full picture here. MF is a one man show doing not a million dollar deal ...but a 7000 million dollar deal...and that is just one.

BY HIMSELF..

he ERUPTED ON THE PHONE SCREAMING ABOUT THE TRIVIAL BS in total frustration and hung up. I cant print his instructions for those that question his integrity. . He Ultimatley gets no respect from some of the stockholders....looking to get out and move on at 25cents.. with a 'just get me even and im leavin' attitude , These are unworthy of his work.I commend your tongue in cheek post.

This sarcastic snicker is why we belong together on ag. The other boards would say .....huh???/...yah....and not see the real meaning

10c 20c 50c is not why we bought and endured.

ridicule...prejudicial and biased rulings....abusive press articles,,,and the high eyebrow treatment from colleagues and spouses.

We arein the dark of what is happening with OUR COMPANY . Foley is unable to talk to us for fear of delisting. We are unable to finance due to regulators. They are running our company....and will to the ground should we silently be spectators.

I am of the opinion a letter drafted to the tsx asking that our basic civil rights be not restricted should be sent by us. We must meet to understand the tsx position that 'protects' us from ourselves . We are entitled to know what is happening in a timely manner.....good and bad

May 16, 2008 08:07AM
May 16, 2008 08:54AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply