Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Glad that my posts have been useful!

I followed up with MF to ask for more details about the actionable plan to move to another index, and will post a response, if I receive one.

His response led me to believe that moving to the Venture exchange wasn't high on his priority list - my opinion only of course... From a shareholder perspective, we are not going to see a massive jump in share price until this happens.

I was impressed that I received a response quickly from MF, and am glad that he answered my questions. Moving to the Venture exchange will allow Winfield to engage an Investor Relations firm to free up MF's, most likely, repetitive shareholder inquiry response, and focus on progressing the upcoming deals.

Further to that, I am glad that he is taking the delinquent financials seriously - I look forward to hearing the announcement of an independent CA to analyze the process and come up with recommendations - in due time, I will be pressuring the company to provide us with a timeline for this to happen... it was simply inexcusable.

Finally, I think the de-listing forced the company to be 100% accurate in its announcements, and am very confident that there is a solid opportunity in Libya now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply