Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

VK (Posted)

If you state this then you have not been following the company for the last six months.. the company has had a number of NR's, with Two Refinery approvals and one Feedstock approval. All documents on this has also been forwarded to TSX, as posted by Foley's email to another Agoracom member. Having said that I would say the progress has been great, unfortanetly this does not reflect in the stock price...

Thanks for the post. I have been fairly close to this company for some time. I would ask you to post the offical news release on the refinery approvals and is it an inking. I don't think so. Feedstock means nothing without the ink. That is just hype until the refinery deal is inked.

I can go on and on with all the deals that was in the works. But please post the offical news release. I have been doing a deep search and come up with exactly what the s.p. states. nothing...

So I close my agruement by stating that we need to stop pumping Mike up with praise and ask him to so us the deals.

Lets go back to when this was halted. Why? And since then, the exchange has put a close rope on Mike and he has to have proper documentation to what he is claiming. That is why no offical news releases have been issued.

New Message
Please login to post a reply