Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Jun 11, 2008 02:26PM

Thanks slushy,I know You were a long time beleiver in WWF,but when the cookie crumbles,it does exactly that.Some tough decisions have to be made either way sometimes.Personally,I respect Your decision to bite the bullet.After all ,the ridicule and [ non-productiveness ] in this situation would lead anyone to disperse there holdings.Now in saying that,I'm still here and holding on.[ Which really doesn't mean much ] Other than my own decision.I certainly agree with WWF being on the NEX with no financials being reported is Risky Business.Now in saying all this...let's just think for a minute. Great NR was just released! [ So why is everyone selling?] My own opinion is that people Do Not Beleive the financials will be out on time and WWF will be halted again.I and Everyone else certainly hope that doesn't happen [Again ].If that happens to be the case,then We'll all hear the famous phrase again:[Ongoing and Positive.]Let's just hope for the ones whom are still standing,this doesn't happen.Best to All! [C'm Mr.Foley and Company....With the great new talented arrivals on board..[We All Love You]! Please show the faithful some respect.EOM....Best to All.

New Message
Please login to post a reply