Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Caution must be used one what I have said about deceit. What Mike.F. Told me on the phone has not pan out. The share value went from 89 cents last year to a halt to a suspension. etc. The share price is 10 cents. Having a licence to do something doesn't make it happen. Its like a permit to renovate your basement and it doesn't get built. You and I can agrue all the facts. The bottom line is wheres the goods. wheres the financials. wheres anything of value thus far.

Why are the financials delayed? Why??????

Wheres the proof that you say this company is going ahead. What about all the longs who save their hard earned cash on a promise that Mike said last year. I was told by him personally on the phone that he is coming back from Lybia with a signed deal in his hand thats is my proof of a man carrying bs. That my friend is proof. The exchange had a WWF produce a release last Christmas about the forward looking news releases. To date you still have nothing to show for it. Oil is over 140.00 dollars per barrel. You would think that some poor country overseas would want WWF to build a plant over their. Petro Canada got one. And many many more did.

You prove me wrong. I have been on the WWF boards for over a year and I see nothing positve.

I claim deceit what Mike told me on the phone what came out of it. You are now putting additional words in my mouth. You tell the board anything positve that they can take to the bank.

You are very much a mis guided sole that is lashing out on anyone who is stating truth. You should be lashing out on the owner who you bought comman shares on good faith.

New Message
Please login to post a reply