Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

lazarus saddles his camel

posted on Aug 14, 2008 04:20PM

Inspiration comes in mysterious packages one learns....Thanks, as usual to the AG crew.

Todays inspiration comes from a stockhouse poster, bigtimetrader. I was pointed to it by gumby, i generally redrain from reading tghe using bash, cheap shot etc.......According to the big boy.....wwf is as broken down and hopeless as myself....fortunatly my abilities as a cripple far outweigh his, even with 4 legs....as the only possibility would be extra material for his lips to wash....enough said.....Lazarus parallells our stock, presently that is

Read on o faithful and yes..unfaithful. Here is the fresh update from noon today.

Financials.

No point detailing the troubles re the last auditor. A new firm has taken charge. MF says there is zero untowarsd and assures that monthly updates will assure this from a repeat performancd.

The unnamed firm expects DELIVERY in full to BCSC within 3-4 weeks. They have recieved a list of 18 queries back from the BCSC already. Progress uis daily. Upon receipt the BCSC will lift our sanction and a listing shall resume on the nex, possibly by mid october.

Business in Africa is ongoing and remains positive. MF pursues debt financing and believes this will come shortly for 35b plus. i HAVE NO TERMS OR NAMES AND RELY SOLELY ON HIS WORD, WHICH i CONTINUE TO ASSURE YOU IS NOT EXAGGERATED.

mAUITANIA

The coup has left the wwf friendly general in control. He will issue confirmation when the dust settles that his administration shall honor all historical contracts with WWF

Subject to listing and approval, from any exchange we may be listed âll rrsp eligible by the way. MF has assured me that pp at 10-15c shall be made available to the faithful. Contact nyself and I will prepare a list and give possible details. It will be small and reservations are required

Mf looked confident and rrelaxed for a change

so Habib ...roys camel

`raise yourself.....we begin another journey`

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply