Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I agree with Garfield... I bought into this company last year, based on the information provided in the press releases. When the company was halted without warning due to mistatements, my entire reasoning for investing was shot...

Where the cheerleaders of this board have a part to blame is during this time... useless "pumping" posts of how Libya is a growing economic hub, or how oil refineries in Abu Dhabi make a killing... somehow implying that Winfield had something to do with them...

Yes, I did believe that there was potential to reverse the negative trends when it started trading, and the stock was fueled by several promising press releases...

Then the inexcusable started happening... the inability to file financials. This consistent display of ineptitude means one thing - no one will give this company and its management billions of dollars...

I have stated many times that I lost confidence in the management team, and will be exiting my position when this starts trading.

Good luck to those who want to tough it out, but by the time this company gets its act together, I'd have made more of a return at another company...

New Message
Please login to post a reply