Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Agreed... I forget who posted the repsonse that just said the issue is not about risk... we all were well aware of the risk by investing in a penny stock with no tangible assets.

The issue is transparency and accuracy of information being communicated to the investing community. I should divested my position as garfield did when all my "reasons" for investing were deemed mistated, inaccurate, or completely retracted. I didn't... why? Because I thought that there may be a better return by waiting and seeing what would happen rather than taking a 75% loss on my investment...

I am frustrated by the company's inability to meet basic corporate requirements. I am frustrated by the company's unwillingness to share information with the shareholder community. I am frustrated by the company's self-imposed deadlines being repeatedly missed. I am frustrated that I do not trust the information being provided to me by MF.

He told me July 31st for revised financials. These didn't get filed, and the day before that deadline, he didn't explain why, didn't offer a new date, and didn't explain the actions he was taking... instead, I got a cold response.

Unacceptable. If I was a decision-maker in Libya or Mauritania, this company would not be the one I proceed forward with...

New Message
Please login to post a reply