Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

The post from an email on October 2 by birdie_man ...

Dear XXXXX,
The 2007 audit process is now in the closing phase. Our return to trading onthe NEX-H will resume upon our filing the December 31, 2007, AuditedFinancial Statements and the First and Second Quarterly Reports of 2008.Winfield has engaged a separate CA firm to review all matters related toaudit preparation, audit process and the unification of onshore and offshoreaccounting systems. During this period of our cease trade, Management has continued to promotethe business of the Company. Winfield has negotiated the site location ofthe Ras Lanuf Refinery from land held by the National Oil Company of Libya.The Libyan Foreign Investment Board has directed the Libyan Water, Gas andElectrical Directorates to provision for Winfield's anticipated needsthrough the construction phase. KBC Technology continues their bankable feasibility report for theMauritania Refinery. They await WorleyParsons environmental impact study andsite confirmation. Winfield has reapplied, with revised refinery economics, to the TunisianAuthorities to build, own and operate a new stand alone green fields 300,000barrel per day oil refinery in the Tax Free Port of Zarzis, Tunisia. We would like to thank all our shareholders for your continued support andpatience. Sincerely, ***Nazima AliWinfield Resources Ltd(O)604-893-8625(C)604-786-6964

basically summarizes what I heard said at the AGM. As brieguy posted, it was difficult to hear (bad connection, too much static?), but again from what I heard, the financials will be submitted with two weeks? After this we will be ready to trade. My guess, and only a guess at this point is that sometime between now and 2 weeks from now we should have something.

New Message
Please login to post a reply