Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Re: Re weekend update to Babs

posted on Jan 19, 2009 03:24AM

Well I bot some of the 5 cents PP so I guess you would say that I think it is worth 5 cents. However I am just saying that with the state of todays market I dont think the PP would sell out at much higher than that. My out look on the price is that it is definitely worth much more however if I knew POSITIVELY that it will eventually be worth a buck then I would sure have bot a whole lot more than I did. I bot what I could afford to lose which is all that anyone should buy. Lets face it this isnt a guaranteed tax free saving account like we have in canada. Sure there is risk. But then I have invested in sure fire blue chippers that are now worth 75 percent less than what I bot at so there are no guarantees in the stock market no matter what anyone says. However I feel that the WWF posibilities offer a good value for the amount the stock cost. I think overall my average price is about 18 cents or so. So at a nick it is worth the risk. If I thot it wasnt worth a shot I would have sold all my interest in it a long time ago when it was trading at 60 odd cents. Anyway the botom line is that the stock is worth what you think it is. Anyone elses opinion , Mine, Foleys, Roys gumbies, doest mean a thing. You have to feel comfortable with your position and if you dont then sell out at whatever price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply