Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

The market speaketh.... Roy is fearful

posted on Feb 12, 2009 12:46PM

Oil touched 33.55 today,.It was 39,80 on Monday. This is a 5 year low.

the chart shows no bottom as its new ground....anyone have access or tell me where I can get a 20 yr chart on the dow, maybe oil, gold,soybeans etc. There must be a site that has this info. Thanks in advance

The rest of this post is gloomy, but the markets crystal ball is talking

These are unprecedented times of turmoil internationally. I fear the worst is near...A collapse in the USDollar , and a spike in gold and other commodities...especially food...clean food, not the processed cr=p that we have become accustom to......I see mass unemployment and lawlessness, violence and political unstabilty escalating to a point where martial law becomes a way of life. Im hopin this is just a bad hair day,,,,,,,,,but as I always have felt...listen to the markets.My opinions come from the feel of the trading , especially in New York, where Dow stocks are being propped up so the DJII shows a gain despite downvolume outpacing the up volume by a grotesque ratio

The market summary, should you be able to decipher her whimper, gives a disturbing social as well as an obvious financial commentary this past month,

We are in for a bad ride, not just in the financial markets but with lifes gruelling challenges is what the market is saying,

Hope Roys crystal ball is clouded,Hoping for comments and discussion on this very troubling to us all matter

As the inebriated Scotsman says "Brace yourself lassie'

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply