Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Re: Via Rider

in response to by
posted on Feb 18, 2009 09:55AM

Some things never change. I remember when I was on SH and the whiners were always complaining that they couldnt sell. At that time I think I offered to buy all they wanted to sell at a dime but there no takers. tOO BAD CAUSE IT DID TRADE UP TO OVER A QUARTEr after that. Coulda make some nice change. So even tho people still complain when they cant sell at any price, if you offer to take the stock off their hands its a complete change. It reminds me of when I was in the visitors gallery in the old days. Some guy was complaining that the traders were buying stock ahead of him then piecing it off to him at a one and two cent profit. I asked him if they were so crooked, why was he trading there, His response was that he was hoping to buy ahead of the crooked moves and then make money. SO things never change. No that I am saying this is a crooked deal but people are never happy unless they are complaining. It doesnt help. You obviously werent complaining when you bot the stock so either you didnt do your DD at the time or things didnt happen at the speed which you were hoping for. Anyway still cant buy any cheeep stock but always gotta try.

New Message
Please login to post a reply