Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

WWF current situation....Roys absence

posted on Feb 18, 2009 02:01PM

I have been harrassed without stop as to why I havent posted. I am tired of wearing the ref stripes and policing, no babysitting the personalities [or lack of personality]. My stand is clear that there will be no SH type BS on this board. The liberal zealots think Im too quick with the handcuffs and guillotine..... The hangin tree would have more ropes if I had my way....so Ill leave it to our liberal hub leader WBR to police things., as he has declined my invitation to step down................................... thats it

no other reason. Period.

For those of you that think i have abandoned ship.....think again...I will stand by the captain to the end.

Here are my thoughts on whats happening and about to happen with our favorite nightmare stock, as we are continually reminded.I hope those with nothing good to say, or appreciation for the timeless efforts put in by MF sell quickly....

In my 30 plus years involved in public markets, Winfield represents the single outstanding opportunity for unlimited upside potential, with the least risk that I have seen. Ever,

The 5c pricing on this past pp is a gift from heaven to those that have taken advantage of it

Despite the gloom on the economy, those with brass balls and vision will prosper greatly. It is Winfields hour to shine with the creation of new refineries. The groundwork is on track. We have spent years, some even a lifetime developing these relationships that have resulted in unprecedented in roads.

The cost to build has been reduced from 7b to around 4b...steel is down by 50%. Other capital projects such as Ft McMurray and Horne River stand frozen in time Subcontractors are desperate for work, and Winfield can take the pick of the crop at a pitance . A buyers market exists and can...and will be exploited.

Interest rates remain near historic lows. Our project finance is based on 100% non recourse debt finance

We are in countdown phase for reinstatement to trade

Near term and substantial NR's will re-affirm Winfields business direction

Roy has not left the building as advertised. Im at the beef on a bun sandwich bar in the corner, resting for the job ahead

your ex hub leader

royrogers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply