Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Your ?s ...My ?s to you

posted on Feb 27, 2009 08:53AM

RE Accounting practices

If you recall a NR was issued some time back stating that management has adopted a policy that will be failsafe in the future. Monthly updates MUST be made to the cfo or whomever the section chief is. I expect an announcement re a new CFO since the departure of June Ballant, but have no knowledge of this eventuality. Is there someone out there that can dig this info up and post please?

Re Auditors

Its a comedy of errors at the Calgary based firm. Undermanned, the person in charge leaving the firm, his replaxcement leaving too.If I were honcho there I would be forwarding the work for free as a show of goodwill for thier multiple screw jobs and attempted jam it job...to alleviate possible legal ramifications. As shareholders, if the auditor is found negligent in any way, and this holds up our listing process,,then we are entitled to compensation for lost opportunity and punitive damages. VK seems to have a handle on it better thaN i..Im sure the company cannot comment on this matter I have presented until the FS is in and 'accounted for'.

? to fellow shareholders...Would you be willing to pursue this matter?

Re Cash crisis

According to Mr. Foley, we await the last 30000 of the total 150000 from our private placement. He has told me that if anyone else would like to participate, it is a first come first serve basis at this point. This final traunch will set the wheels on thier tracks for once and all

total available...600000 units of 1 share at 5c and one warrant at 10c with conversion within two yrs of issue

minimum is 100000 units or 5000$

canadian residents or qualified us residents or corporations

call the boss at 604 895 7463 or at rmf@winfieldresources.com should you have ?s or any inquiry in this regard

One more thing

I just noticed that thedeacon12 has been admitted to the long list of hub leaders..hooray for our own pope

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply