Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Here it is

posted on Apr 16, 2009 07:12AM

good day to all...and what a good day it will turn out to be.

There is no point waiIing , so I will let her rip. According to sources I believe to be true [Smile 1984 and more) it has been said that Mackay Partners LLC have all the slots lined up and will sign off on the official audited financial statements ....TODAY. No ifs ands or buts, all is finanally in place and resolved.The two governing securities watchdogs should have them in thier bureaucratic shuffling palms by Friday April 17,2009.Thats the news,unoficially of course i have for us today

The BSCS et al now has to accept them and issue a reversal to the CTO. It is not thier job nor duty to verify them...that has been done and attested to by a legally bound professional (?) accounting firm. Just recieve, file and issue statement.

Now that, of course is just my very humble opinion. They have swatted us in the nose and pepper sprayed us before...so I have learned to expect the unexpected of them.All we ask is that we be treated the same as any other deliquent filer.

If things go well, I would hope the revocation of the CTO will be issued within a week and we may trade by months end!!!

MF has told me that WWF has enough money left from the pp to pay all costs associated with getting us listed and up and running.

It will be a glorious day for me personally, and all of us who have stood in the current and faced the storm for over a year now. Manaagement and myself are deeply grateful for the shareholders continued and unwavering support, especially common folk who fished into thier ravaged pockets and found the monies needed in overcoming this hurdle.

Ok thats the official part....now how bout a big YAAAAAAAAHHHHHHooooo!!!!

and again. I will be issuing a state of the union address hopefully this weekend after we have word from the BCSC, and MF and I have had a chance for a conversation re the future, in the short term for WWF, the publically listed company. Till then...thanks for your kind words one and all.

Today we stand proud again

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply