Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free
Message: Will be downtown Vancouver tomorrow - Will visit BCSC and get an update on WWF

Oh great, now we have some tenderfoot from the East who's going to ride into town and clear the air!! Wow that's great Doc!!!!!!! 7 weeks and a day in camp and you're going to take names, kick butts, and clean up the streets.

Ï will personally see to it that you are banned and Foley is disciplined...etc."

By cracky!Are you some kind of special agent with a secret presidential appointment that gives you that power? Boy....James West and Artemus Gordon have nothing on you!

Remember,I, like many of the others here, have a stake in this outfit and am itching to get back in the saddle and get this stock to market. But I would rather the trail boss spends his time working to get us the best price for the stock than running around ( or paying someone to do it) letting us know every detail. Yeah Yeah..he's made mistakes with the paperwork but I'm willing to cut him some (more) slack.

Please, calm down. You're scaring the stock and coming off like one of those Yankee Carpetbaggers.

Hey, this is supposed to be fun. Nothing you can do will have a positive influence on the price of the stock. Nobody's jumping out of whirlybirds... yet.

Cheers GH

New Message
Please login to post a reply