Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

My take

posted on Apr 25, 2009 04:14PM

im not sure what the problem with the sedar filing is after digesting all the terrific and documented facts that have been shared.,

My opinion is parallel with Draper. There should be no question by BCSC as to the validity of the FS. they are approved by approved professionals. Thier job is to process and follow the Securities Act in lifting the CTO,

I will discuss this with MF in detail sometime Monday and report back to all.

May i suggest we not bother the winner of the short straw draw that gets the file on wwf. perhaps Draper and WBR can act as liason, as they have established dialogue. I am afraid busterdouglas that diplomacy will be put aside should you do the talkin...lol

On the discussion forum side

WOW...I am so pleased that our unification efforts have succeeded...and with verve.

Who (Andreas) could believe the dramatic turnaround and cooperation here. Good on everyone here,and congrads to Draper for emerging as such a positive force.

So dramatic is the change in attitude, the impossible has happened. WBR and myself are communicating regularily and he is talking of visiting Victoria.....jaw dropping.

We may get to be the showpiece board that AG can be proud of yet

carry on

royrogers

Apr 25, 2009 04:39PM
Apr 26, 2009 10:50AM
Apr 26, 2009 11:41AM
Apr 26, 2009 04:26PM
Apr 27, 2009 08:57AM
Apr 27, 2009 09:58AM
Apr 27, 2009 10:06AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply