Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

$4.00 is my target

posted on May 08, 2009 12:38PM

OK - so why not. With everybody's optimism, it should be there the day after WWF is trading again.

Sorry friends, but here is the concerns as of today.

Without strong market makers, this stock will never reach its potential (assuming it remains listed). News Releases may help, but who will get the word out to the people who might still be liquid enough to take a shot?

Anyone who begins to follow the stock (or market makers) are not going to want to put their people into this until management shows that it can remain compliant with the various exchanges. We all know the history.

People have posted things such as "watch for the NR". So what? Until MF shows the shareholders that he can remain compliant, anyone who does any kind of analysis is going to walk away. Unfortunately, MF has shot himself in the foot and hurt all of us shareholders. It doesn't matter that the stock would have traded down to two cents; it does matter that management has not done what they should have done.

My guess is that IF mf is successful with whatever he is doing in Libya, and if all the NR's hit, the stock is going to languish because of the history. Aside from the cheerleaders on this board, too few people will buy into the stories because of history.

If a financing comes through (and I will look forward to seeing someone drop $4Billion into a company with our history), it will be done at a lower (possibly much lower) price than we would have seen if mf had done what he was supposed to do. It's really a shame that this has happened this way, because it will end up costing us, the shareholders, a ton of money if we were to hang on for the big profit.

Bottom line - if all the rah rah that has been posted actually happens, and everything remains in compliance, we will make money. I don't think we'll see the potential until after management matures and decides to show ALL shareholders that they can file on a timely basis consistently.

I would like to see success. My target price is $4 (yeah - I'm smoking the same stuff that everyone else is but why not), but it should be $8. Nothing will get even close to this without mature management that has a solid track record. Can this management team pull it off - history says NO. But I am willing to watch things progress, with or without cheerleaders.

Whattamaroon am I.

New Message
Please login to post a reply