Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Feathers and ulcers

posted on Jun 06, 2009 03:22AM

Rarebird – please don’t worry about losing any more feathers. You lost them once before and they grew back didn’t they? I’m expecting you to be in your full plumage soon, and I will be laughing all the way to the bank with you. (Banks: dirty buggers – the one that has my major money upped the interest on my line-of-credit even though the bank rate went down! – I showed them though as I paid off most of it with another bank I have where I just pay prime and a credit card at prime +2 ) And when I’m rich from WWF (fingers crossed), they will be sorry they were so greedy! If I’m not, well… at least I’m paying less interest.

If WWF doesn’t happen, then c’est la vie. I agree: we all should take responsibility for our actions. We can go down one path or take another. The dilemma is: Which one? That is a life decision sometimes. You can’t kick yourself for doing something that you thought about and made a decision about because if you went the other way you might kick yourself and say: “I should have done the other one.” Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda – life’s lessons on taking responsibility. I’m lucky because I learned that lesson very early (in my 20’s). I have never regretted decisions that I have made if I gave proper thought to them beforehand even though they didn’t turn out the way I had imagined. That is why I can shrug things off now and don’t have ulcers. I’m not a worrier. Some things you have control of, other things are out of our control.

Some of us investors here are traders and some of us here are real people with savings invested for the long haul, which it certainly has been. Doesn’t matter really, we are all people who want the same thing – for this stock to succeed. I can imagine how badly the traders might want out of this and get their money back to do more trading, but please don’t take it out on us people who believe in this company by bashing it and Mike Foley. Yes, he has made mistakes, but he is also the one that we think, or thought (by buying the stock) will be /was our Messiah.

Let the train start rolling from the station next week. Baby steps are fine with me to start.

Good luck to all,

Goldie

New Message
Please login to post a reply