Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

General email from Genaral RR

posted on Jun 17, 2009 11:26AM

Thanks again kannaskis.....Genaral email from general roy as birdie calls me.

Im not your biggest fan smokie, but gotta hand it to you on your last post re 'pokey'...brought a smile to my face.

And welcome to the WWF hub to dynabob...back for attempt number 5. You ought to know the rules by now...stick to them

I will just comment on your generous and heartwarming action on buying me a new computer. Thank you is not enough, but will have to suffice...along with something like a progress report from headquarters.

Final acceptance by BCSC of the 1/4erlies is expected along with a CTO by president Foley.He will not be pinned to a date, but assures me that he complies with all conditions set out with all officials. It is on a best efforts basis

The new ripple is from the CNSX. They require that WWF show ability to carry on business by means of having a $50k working capital excess upon relisting, and as a condition of.

Upon reciept of the conditional approval. which includes the CTO recinsion, the pp approved for working capital of 300k will be funded .

I will again be joining the effort by MF and friends, and have some high end contacts that are interested when pre approved listing is in place and subject only to funding. MF does not expect this to be a major stumbling block

These are all positive steps in the reinstatement process of WWf that has us all exasperated. Be chill and the process will happen. Whining and screaming does not aide in motivating anyone involved. We are dealing with moving yardsticks as nimbly as possible and must bear with it.

I wont comment further, i am just letting all of you know....so keep your guns under your beds...these are the facts as i know them to be

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply