Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Well, it is entirely my opinion, but **if** there is a "fear" of the TSX-V at all, I don't think it would be a fear of being "policed", it would more likely be a fear of being "bullied".

Justified or not, I think that there's a perception from MF and those close to him (e.g. some of the people on this board) that the TSXV has not exactly been even-handed with WWF. Certainly, many of the postings over the past ~year have given that impression... some have even proposed conspiracy-theories! I am not close enough to the truth to be able to judge the validity of these viewpoints, I only know that they exist in the minds of some of the key people in this board.

EJ may be completely correct in suggesting that the move to Pink Sheets is *primarily* to help get the cash flowing... but my "gut" says there's more to it than that. Certainly *I* will feel more comfortable when WWF is on a different exchange, given how the events of the past 2 years have played-out. The policing of WWF was possibly justified, but the WAY it was policed was really quite disturbing (IMO)!

In any case, I share the concern of others that it would be quite financially devastating if I suddenly found all of this investment ripped out of my RSP and taxable! Holy Crap! Please let's not do that...

Muddled

New Message
Please login to post a reply