Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Paul Harvey

posted on Jun 29, 2009 04:28PM

And now....the beginning of the rest of the story!

MF expects that the BCSC and ASC will issue a statement either tomorow or Thursday after the Canada Day holiday concerning our status as fully compliant with regulations and the subsequent recinsion of the current CTO

He has flatly said no to a sole pink sheet listing as an unnessary distraction. His thoughts are that we are very close to meeting the working capital surplus requirement for listing on the CNSX. Apparently the full pp does not have to be completed to establish trading, so contrary to my thinking...a resumption of trading will be sooner rather than later and happen sometime in July, without fail. Could be within a week..or longer...no one can really guess foir sure. A better idea will be had after the CTO ban allows WWF to issue a statement.

It is well within scope of a mid month time frame

When the ban is lifted i will no longer be the conduit to shareholders, as i wouldnt want to controvene any securities legislation. Nazima Ali will be the person with the updates. i will be speaking to Ms Ali regarding keeping shareholders up to speed on an informal basis on this forum

the real rest of the story is about to unfold to our delight

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply