Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Between the lines

posted on Jul 14, 2009 01:05PM

i urge all shareholders to carefully re read excerpts from communications from the company and digest the impact. I have offered my opinion below

From NR
The above information relating to the Company’s application for listing on the CNSX is forward-looking information.
The reader is cautioned that assumptions used in the preparation of forward-looking information, which are considered
reasonable by Winfield at the time of preparation, may prove to be incorrect. Actual results achieved will vary from the
information provided and the variations may be material. The material risk factors that could cause actual results to differ
materially from the foward-looking information is the inability of the Company to meet the listing requirements of the
CNSX.
The material factors or assumptions used to develop the forward-looking information is that the Company meets the
listing requirements of the CNSX.

and then, in a message to gumby

There are no perceived problems by the BC Securities Commission with the financials filled by Winfield Resources Limited.

Wait for Winfield to release its Listing Statement with the CNSX for a factual account of our business.

Regards,

Michael Foley

So....MF remains closed lipped on anything else. It is up to us as individual investors to read the fine print between those lines that are difficult enough to read.
My take is that MF has news of a material change but cannot disclose it for whatever legal or agreed upon with CNSX reasons.
I have discuseed this opinion of mine with both gumby and mr drysdale, who are both in agreement.
I am certainly not the authority, and only one man can answer the question with any authority, he however cant say. Contrary to what some readers may think, I am not MFs sounding board on all matters, nor do I have access to priveledged information to base my decisions upon. I rely on instinct, and common sense summation, along with my years of history following WWf. Some thing is clearly afoot for sure
This coming afternoon and week may shed some light on my indulgence

We await the listing statement to be filed, the cto ban lift announcement and other news re the upcoming financials due

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply