Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

From the presidents lips

posted on Jul 21, 2009 04:53PM

Tomorrow should be a good day to be a hub leader....it does happen once in a while.

Fresh from the presidents lips this afternoon

Mf tells me that an update from Libya should be available in NR form tomorrow or Thursday. This update is on 3 projects is all he would hint at... I am VERY excited with this news.....but theres more

Good news that is...something that the long suffering here at the WWF hub revel in

The private placement has reached the 1/2 way point approximatley of 250,000$ recieved.

We have keen interest from two financial parties both capable of easily writing a cheque for the balance.. Those that want to participate should move on it as when its done, its done.......there will be no juggling....NO EXCEPTIONS.

So its snooze you lose time. I will be in all day again tomorrow and can provide subscription agreement forms. You must however contact and have a conversation with MF as a condition set forth by the BCSC and ASC. There are some restrictions for Ontario residents as to eligibility. Contact for MF is 604 351 3937 and myself at the HOC Clinic is 1 888 881 2284

Woo hoo

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply