Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

I have posted an email from my best friend on the off-topic forum.When I first got into WWF I encouraged her to buy it (with the caveat that it was like going to the craps table).She lives in Vegas (but Canadian like me).She has an RRSP in Canada and bought 100,000 when it was at $0.18).Unlike so many here that so want to bash it, she has the same philosophy as me.It is like holding a lotto ticket that you can hold that never seems to expire and will one day will hold some excitement (and if not – c’est la vie).I have never heard a complaint out of her.Here are my favorites farmer’s saying from the one I posted on off-topic post:

• Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you. (Thanks Roy for getting rid of Skinny 4/Smokinmirrors – he was the loudest voice here and didn’t even own anything although he seemed to be chomping at the bit to get in – i.e. .saying he wanted in at $0.02 – I don’t care how many cents or dollars something costs - if you are complaining so much about management before you even buy it – why buy it?)I know he used to own it and sold at a loss, but that is no excuse.
  • When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty. (same as above)
  • Most of the stuff people worry about ain’t ever gonna happen anyway.
  • Always drink upstream from the herd.
  • Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment.

Well the last one will have to see for itself for me whether I had good or bad judgment, but whatever it is I’ll stand by it and not complain.Like Gabby-Haze (my favourite poster language-wise) I love having that ticket in my pocket!

Good luck to all,

Goldie

Aug 31, 2009 11:02AM
Aug 31, 2009 01:57PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply