Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Well Muddled – I think you should change your name to “Thinking Straight”. Thank you for your wonderful post last weekend.

I agree with you that people should be encouraged and not mocked to get the best. I also don’t get the whining from some people on this board (except the newbies – I know what they want). Do they think whining helps anything? It is so non-constructive. Either this thing is going to be the best thing that happened to our portfolios or the worst. At least we still have hope. That is why I keep referring it to my Lotto ticket. I guess I should clarify that to say that I consider it to be a Lotto ticket that I still hold – the draw has not been held yet. But, of course, I didn’t consider it as my Lotto ticket when I bought it. From the amount of shares I hold I had/have way more hopes for it than just a Lotto ticket – but the outcome will be the same – either I win or lose or stay the same. Right now, I’m the same portfolio-wise – it hasn’t been going up or down!

The last several months I have being going through so many unexpected things (just like WWF). I had to have another MRI with a biopsy on the other one, then an operation on both, and my radiation got delayed so much. The waiting was worth it though as I am happy to say that I there was no more cancer (and it hadn’t spread). I am now half-way through the radiation and will be finished in a week and a half (had the first operation in May – so you can see how much of a delay there has been). I kept thinking – “When I get through the last part of this procedure then Winfield will be back”.) My doctors thanked me for my patience (I won’t go into all the things I had to do). Lucky I am a very patient person for most things I have to do in life. I, of course, am going to be disappointed that we will not be trading by October 8th, but I’m still as optimistic as ever. As well, I have my head on straight and will continue to be thankful that I am cancer free. WWF will be such a lovely bonus for me if it comes through.

Give Michael a break. I agree with Muddled that he needs our good vibes right now. We don’t need to condemn him – we need to encourage him. As far as I can see he has been doing his best. If you are going to whine (and you actually own it), please don’t’ come back here and pat yourself on the shoulder and say what great wisdom you have when everything pans out.

I'm as optimistic as ever (but like all, a bit frustrated and disappointed that nothing is happening).

Anyway, good luck all.

Goldie

Sep 28, 2009 12:21PM
Sep 28, 2009 02:42PM
Sep 28, 2009 03:41PM
Sep 28, 2009 04:08PM
Sep 29, 2009 11:34AM
Sep 29, 2009 02:14PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply