Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Roy as always I do appreciate your efforts. I think they are sincere.

No I was not just calling you out on the new funding but the other Hub leaders as well who are also asking for us to raise funds. Yes ultimately it is MF making the call. My point is and always has been that MF has not clearly shown me why he needs these new funds. Certainly not based upon our last conversation. Yes he says the are for auditors get us trading. But again to what end? I don't know what it is like dealing with Muslim countries but we are now talking about years of ongoing and positive WWF dealings. Sorry Roy but I just can't imagine it takes that long to translate and surely financiers willing to lend billions would'nt have any trouble in having contracts,agreements etc. translated. I guess what really bothers me and what I don'nt understand is the lack of trancperency. Contrary to what some might think I do have patience. I would however rather here nothing than empty words. Do'nt tell me we are well funded when we are not. Don't tell me we will trade in weeks when clearly we can't. Don't tell me the futre looks bright and business is ongoing an positive when we are a mere 100k away from disater. I gambled on this stock. I will accept the loss as just that. I wear big boy pants and will blame no one but myself for a dumb call on my part if that is to be the case. All I ask is that we are treated as adults.

Roy you have done way more than your part to get WWF moving. I apologize if it seems like I am attacking you.That was not my intention. Stay well.

Sincerely

Brie

New Message
Please login to post a reply