Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Spoke to Mike F on Phone

posted on Mar 10, 2010 01:13PM

I took the advice of a previous poster and called Mr Foley direct, yesterday 3/9/10. I ask him a number of questions concerning WWF and it's future - While the answers I received were non-specific he did at least seem to be upbeat and positive about our future.

I am not going to discuss in detail the conversation, you can have your own by simply calling him, I did get the feeling that things are coming together slow though it may be. My opinion, we may be looking at another couple of months before things gel but at least progress is being made in that direction.

It was nice to know that he hasn't given up on WWF, he is still making every effort to make it work. MY feelings, we can complain all we want but it will do no good, currently we cannot sell the stock if that is ones intention, so we might as well relax and see what happens - it's out of our control until it is relisted.

My prediction, and it's hard to make predictions especially about the future, we may, maybe, might be back to trading around the middle of May.

New Message
Please login to post a reply