Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

Winfield Resources…The turn of a Friendly Card at last

I have expected this news for o sooo long. I am a very happy camper tonight with the confirmation originating from project finance in London.
Without having spoken to MF, comment will be reserved. It translates into we have enough funding to apply for listing with no worry of deliquentcy or denial/restriction, in my opinion.
It does not translate into project finance is in place, nor we will trade next week…….so let the dust settle and see where we are, when the money arrives etc. I would think a NR would be forthcoming either Monday or when the transaction completes.

Michael has been pretty growlie recently, so give him some space to do his job and not clutter things with hundreds of calls. He is just one man doing all the tasks
Needless to say how pleased I am for all shareholders, whether they be supportive of MF or not. It has been a long bleak lonely struggle with many sacrifices for the few who supported the effort.Tenacity and courage on the part of Michael is the only reason this day has come about
i think a yee haw is in order
More when available on www.marketcents.com

royrogers

New Message
Please login to post a reply