Welcome to the Winfield Stock Hub

Engineering, procurement, construction & management of crude oil refineries.

Free

First off Oscar don't put too any stock into "ranks". Really means nothing. Secondly sorry but my questions to you were rehtorical. Hoping that I would help you see that there is clearly somthing not right here. Don`t think you can argue that.

I have spoken to Foley in the past on several occasions and would describe many of those conversations the way you did. Unfortunately what he portrays and says have never come to fruition. Problem is I no longer have the ability to believe anything he says.I will be sending him a note re this latest fiasco. If you have read anything I have ever posted before you will understand that I have preached don't believe anything with this company until its official. How many times have we been hyped crap. All we have ever been told has amounted to nothing more than b.s. Like Braniff I want nothing more than to have WWF succeed. I have lots invested in it. I will be the first to eat crow and humble pie should I be proven wrong. As I also said I admire your optimisim however I also think that you need to realize that myself and others have expressed an opinion that so far has proven correct and until WWF or Foley actually make this work we don`t deserve your scorn.

New Message
Please login to post a reply