Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Well I must answer here because I haven't seen anything close to what this stock was supposed to do. Wait until 2014 was the last thing I heard. How far into 2014 is my next question, followed by what SP will it be at when something does happen.

Now bear in mind that I don't know too much about this play and have never figured out the trading so I've done nothing but lose money. But that's just me. I do know that several people have made money on ZEN. I just don't happen to be one of them. Thankfully I'm not that exposed in ZEN with only a small holding remaining. But I hang on still, hoping to see $3.00 again ? It used to be, hope to see $4.00 again but I've lowered my expectations. And maybe now I should be saying $2.50 ?

If I was to say anything to Aubrey right now, first I'd ask him why he didn't make it to the ROF Classic last Sept. and then I'd ask him why we haven't received any news for a while.

But again, I remind everyone here that I am not very saavy in ZEN and therefore you can discount my comments if you choose. Someone please re-assure me and tell me I'm wrong, the sky is blue and hang in there and you'll be rewarded.

But I'm not holding my thoughts back anymore on anything so it's the new, non-smoking, non-politically, non-stockily correct strato.

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply