Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Message: Seeing some LT'ers capitulate down here lately on the various bullboards

while we have a large distressed seller coughing up some LT gems.

well that's just how the market is designed, so I guess it's to be expected.

me, i'm more a buyer than a seller in these situations, but everyone has their own levels of frustration, fear and personal economic situations to deal with.

i've rolled out more than my fair share of large tech projects in the past 20 years, and reality is that there are always delays even in the best of situations.

not everyone in the supply chain, whether it be product supply or services supply is as motivated as the guys on the front line. 3rd party supplier personnel problems and/or layoffs can effect large projects in many ways. one unattended inbox/outbox situation can delay any expected chain of events.

just reality and human imperfection imo. lately i've been reading lot's bullboard noise on various sites, and some big assumptions being made that have been repeated over and over until some let them become facts in their own minds.

my advice is to remain grounded and watch for facts not repeated opinions/assumptions.

good luck. i see nothing to indicate that this project has any fundamental problems. we all know the potential.

T

New Message
Please login to post a reply